Wharton-Smith, Inc. (WSI)
was founded in Central Florida in 1984 by George Smith and Bill
Wharton. George and Bill envisioned growing a company that would
encompass strong work ethics and have a positive impact within the
communities that we serve.
WSI is headquartered in Central Florida, with additional offices
in Tampa, Palm City, Miami, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Baton Rouge. Each project that we
undertake is treated distinctly and is matched with the most experienced
and qualified team possible. Our Market Segments include Environmental,
Commercial, Educational, International, Entertainment, Healthcare,
and Green Building Construction.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Ranked consistently by Engineering News Record as a
"Top 400 Contractor" and "Top 200 Environmental
- Listed by the Orlando Business Journal as one of Central
Florida's Largest Construction Companies and a "Best Place
- Recognized by Southeast Construction Magazine as a "Top
- Honored with many safety awards, including a national award
for "Safety Excellence in Construction" and "Best
Overall Safety Program"
- Presented numerous "Excellence in Construction Awards"
by the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and "Horizon
Awards" by the Associated General Contractors (AGC) for Quality